I-Yeh, Wu (吳宜曄)


















Artist︱ I-Yeh, Wu
Born in 1984 in Taipei, Taiwan.
Sometimes enjoy listening to electronic music.
A favorite artist from the Mandarin music scene is Lim Giong.
Hope the writing/lyrics in Soft Lipa’s new album is as attractive as the first one.


演出者︱吳宜曄 
1984年生於台北,
有時候喜歡聽電子音樂。
華語樂壇的偶像是林強,
希望蛋堡新專輯的文字可以維持第一張的美好。
http:// i-yeh-wu.com


Performance Introduction︱Untitled
At the beginning of 2013, I wished for an opportunity to hold a sound art performance in public; I am absolutely thrilled yet nervous now that my dream has come true! Preparations for Danceable sounds which is based on computer technology as an essential medium are about to commence~


表演簡介︱ Untitled
年初許願今年要有公開發表聲音方面創作的機會,
眼看願望就要達成,既興奮又緊張!!!
以電腦為主要媒介的 Danceable sounds 即將開始著手準備~

No comments:

Post a Comment