2013, June, 15 (Sat) ＠noiseKitchen
Entrance Time︱18:30 Starts Punctually At 19:00
Entrance Fee︱NT$.150(with drink)
【LSF Artist-in-Residence Program 3.3】
Opening Artist︱LAI Tsung-Yun
Artist︱CHENG Yi-Ping (aka Betty Apple)
- CHENG Yi-Ping tries to create a theater-like scenes in sound art, at the same time putting some non-theatrical ways of expressing in performance. Achi is recently creating another kind of theater, which is party-like and focuses on audience.
- Both CHENG Yi-Ping and Achi had experiences in arranging, directing and performing during their study in university.
- They met each other in the party of Taiwanese under-ground electrical music. They soon discovered that, each of them thinks in the way that differs itself strongly from most of the people, even though their thoughts are based on theater.
- They have addressed in different occasions that, there're two meanings within the word "party". One means the gathering of people, which is meant to celebrate. The other means the gathering of politicians, which is meant to manipulate. Based on the interpretation of "party", their creation evolves into installation and action art.
Artists│CHENG Yi-Ping, aka Betty Apple × Achi
We write down fables, and you read them.
These fables are performed and interpreted in a space by bodies as a metaphor.
Any “extensive mechanical object” also enters into our bodies.
All these proceed as circles on the timeline of performance.
We watch. We listen.
We try to acquire reproduction of life and thought with any other’s view; however, when the timeline stops going on, we forget everything.
2013, June, 15 (Sat) ＠噪咖
駐祭藝術家︱鄭宜蘋 Betty Apple
- 兩人曾在不同的場合發表過關於「派對」的兩種意思：一種是眾人聚會（宛如慶祝般的），一種是政黨（宛如操控者般的）。 並以此發展裝置或行為劇場。
Graphic Design︱Nat NIU
Project Manager︱FENG, Hsin
協辦單位︱台北數位藝術中心 ─噪咖 http://noisekitchen.tw
Supervised by︱Department of Cultural Affairs Taipei City Government
Organized by︱Lacking Sound Festival Team
In Cooperation with︱Digital Art Center, Taipei ─noiseKitchen